Views: 13 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-01 Origin: Site
The surface of sanitary products is exposed to hot flashes for a long time, and the acidity and alkalinity are relatively strong. At the same time, the sweat discharged by the human body is the most contacted during use, and the sweat is weakly alkaline, even if the product is of good quality If it is not properly maintained, it will also shorten the service life of the product itself.
Maintenance attention points:
1. Develop the habit of opening doors and windows to keep the bathroom air unobstructed. Dry and wet separation is the maintenance method for bathroom accessories.
2. The surface of the pendant should always be wiped with a soft cotton cloth and clean water to ensure the bright luster of the pendant. Do not use detergent to clean it as much as possible. Never use corrosive acid-base solutions.
3. Paint has a great corrosive effect on the surface coating of the pendant. Do not let the paint get on the pendant.
4. Do not use corrosive sponges and detergents containing corrosive, dissolved and acidic substances, bleaching agents, vinegar, etc. to clean the pendant, because they have a corrosive effect on the surface of the pendant and will cause the surface of your pendant to lose its luster Or leave scratches. At the same time, it is not recommended to use detergents with frequently changing formulas on the market, as they may also cause great damage to your pendant.
Bathroom hardware maintenance coup:
1. Rinse with clean water, and dry the pendant with a special maintenance cloth (or other 100% cotton cloth).
2. Use a damp cloth coated with soap or toothpaste (maintenance cloth for pendant or other 100% pure cotton cloth) to gently wipe, and then wash with water.
3. Wipe gently with a mild liquid cleaner or a colorless glass cleaner, and then rinse with water.
4. The cycle is generally 3 months. The wax oil with strong decontamination ability can be applied to a clean white cotton cloth to thoroughly clean the whole product, which can appropriately extend the service life of the product.
Note: Please remember that after each cleaning, you must immediately remove all the detergent with clean water and dry it with a special maintenance cloth for the pendant (or other 100% cotton cloth), otherwise water stains and dirt may appear on the surface of the pendant.